Throughout the entire 2012 Republican National Convention, the party elite thought they’d use a version of the debt clock, as a kind of visual joke. Their idea was to point the finger at President Obama, and pin the nation’s debt on the Democratic Party.
Unfortunately for the Republican Party, the fact checkers at the CBPP and Ezra Klein at Wonkblog spoiled the GOP’s visual lie-fest – with a chart!
While the original chart is great, some of Randi’s listeners still want to know, in a quick and easy fashion: Who’s responsible for most of the debt? So Team Randi added a few tweaks to the chart, and as you can see below, it’s pretty obvious where the blamefor America’s debt lies:
Read more: http://www.randirhodes.com/pages/rrnews.html?feed=393046&article=10387689#ixzz25FdvSYnI
- Activist Bob Beardon Books Church and State Citizen's United Climate Change Congress Conservatives Democrats Economy Environment Fascism Free Speech health Care History Mary Fallin Misogyny Movies Music Neoliberalism Obamacare Oklahoma Photos politics President Obama Progressives Quotes Radio Teri McGrath Terry Gresham Tom Coburn Tom Cole Uncategorized video Voting
- In Times Like These…
- These Three Things for Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Water Protectors to plant sacred tobacco in path of Diamond Pipeline
- Oklahoma Democratic Party Debate between candidates for State Party Chair
- Father John Dear Addresses Oklahoma Death Penalty Abolition Group
- Pointing Left 4 May 2017
- Pointing Left March 1 2017
- Scott Pruitt – Fossil Fuel First
- Native peoples and allies vow to stop pipeline construction in Oklahoma
- Pointing Left Radio Friday the 13th January 2017