Irena Salina’s award-winning documentary investigation into what experts label the most important political and environmental issue of the 21st Century – The World Water Crisis.
Salina builds a case against the growing privatization of the world’s dwindling fresh water supply with an unflinching focus on politics, pollution, human rights, and the emergence of a domineering world water cartel.
Interviews with scientists and activists intelligently reveal the rapidly building crisis, at both the global and human scale, and the film introduces many of the governmental and corporate culprits behind the water grab, while begging the question ‘CAN ANYONE REALLY OWN WATER?’
Beyond identifying the problem, FLOW also gives viewers a look at the people and institutions providing practical solutions to the water crisis and those developing new technologies, which are fast becoming blueprints for a successful global and economic turnaround.
- Activist Bob Beardon Books Church and State Citizen's United Climate Change Congress Conservatives Democrats Economy Environment Fascism Free Speech health Care History Mary Fallin Misogyny Movies Music Neoliberalism Obamacare Oklahoma Photos politics President Obama Progressives Quotes Radio Teri McGrath Terry Gresham Tom Coburn Tom Cole Uncategorized video Voting
- In Times Like These…
- These Three Things for Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Water Protectors to plant sacred tobacco in path of Diamond Pipeline
- Oklahoma Democratic Party Debate between candidates for State Party Chair
- Father John Dear Addresses Oklahoma Death Penalty Abolition Group
- Pointing Left 4 May 2017
- Pointing Left March 1 2017
- Scott Pruitt – Fossil Fuel First
- Native peoples and allies vow to stop pipeline construction in Oklahoma
- Pointing Left Radio Friday the 13th January 2017