We ask you this very simple question: Does the ideology of conservatism, and the concept of a healthy, progressive society, sit along the same societal paths?
“I’m a Conservative” provides a detailed dissection of conservatism as a whole: what it does to our psychology, our social relations with each other and our economic infrastructure. All of these areas are arguably some of the most important aspects of any society to pay close attention to if we want to survive into the future together as one species along a path of social sustainability.
Original interview with Dr Oliver James.
- Activist Bob Beardon Books Church and State Citizen's United Climate Change Congress Conservatives Democrats Economy Environment Fascism Free Speech health Care History Mary Fallin Misogyny Movies Music Neoliberalism Obamacare Oklahoma Photos politics President Obama Progressives Quotes Radio Teri McGrath Terry Gresham Tom Coburn Tom Cole Uncategorized video Voting
- In Times Like These…
- These Three Things for Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Water Protectors to plant sacred tobacco in path of Diamond Pipeline
- Oklahoma Democratic Party Debate between candidates for State Party Chair
- Father John Dear Addresses Oklahoma Death Penalty Abolition Group
- Pointing Left 4 May 2017
- Pointing Left March 1 2017
- Scott Pruitt – Fossil Fuel First
- Native peoples and allies vow to stop pipeline construction in Oklahoma
- Pointing Left Radio Friday the 13th January 2017