A re-imagined Donald Duck cartoon remix constructed using 50 classic Walt Disney animated shorts from the 1930s through 1960s. Donald’s life is turned upside-down by the current economic crisis and he finds himself unemployed and falling behind on his house payments. As his frustration turns into despair Donald discovers a seemingly sympathetic voice coming from his radio named Glenn Beck.
Will Donald’s feelings of disenfranchisement lead him to be persuaded by his radio’s increasingly paranoid and divisive rhetoric? Or will our favorite Disney duck decide that this voice is not actually on his side after all? Watch and find out!
• Listen to Glenn Beck’s response on his radio show to this remix video:
YouTube via stopbeck.org – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHHByF…
• Better yet check out ikat381’s remix of Beck’s response using Mickey Mouse:
This transformative remix work constitutes a fair-use of any copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US copyright law. “Right Wing Radio Duck” by Jonathan McIntosh is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 License – permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution.
• Please link back to my website: http://www.rebelliouspixels.com
• English captions are now working in case you’re not fluent in duck-speak
- Activist Bob Beardon Books Church and State Citizen's United Climate Change Congress Conservatives Democrats Economy Environment Fascism Free Speech health Care History Mary Fallin Misogyny Movies Music Neoliberalism Obamacare Oklahoma Photos politics President Obama Progressives Quotes Radio Teri McGrath Terry Gresham Tom Coburn Tom Cole Uncategorized video Voting
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.