The next time you hear somebody that doesn’t have a clue to the Affordable health Care Law here in Lawton just give them this stat released today: 264,000 Oklahomans received rebates from their insurance companies for unused money. 80% payed into the insurance companies must be used for their health care. 20% for adm cost. In layman’s terms, Oklahomans got back $20 million dollars and this money pumped into our economy. You will never hear this coming from our politicians in OKC.
- Thousands to lose health coverage if changes not made to “Insure Oklahoma” (okieblog.wordpress.com)
- Insurer Rebates Drop During Second Year of Obamacare (extendhealth.wordpress.com)
- Research shows Oklahomans live shorter lives (kfor.com)
- VIDEO: Speaking out for health care act, Obama says millions will get rebates (jtn-network.com)
- Lawmakers urge special session for Insure Okla. (newsobserver.com)
- Obamacare Insurance Rebates: Who Gets a Check? (news92fm.com)