Things you can learn from this: Whoever is running the GOP is looking for puppets for candidates. They’re like Rupert Murdoch, and everybody else is Steve Douchey — or whatever that guy’s name is. Sarah Palin failed because she was even more deeply stupid than the cartoon character of the GOP. They told her not to say stupid things, and she is blowing the whistle on them for that, bravely, now that she’s bailed on her political career and taken up acting full time. How can you support a party that would have made this despicable person vice president of the U.S.? It’s not like she’s good at pretending to not be completely self interested and oblivious.
She is only trying to make herself a reality tv show personality. That is her goal. She is void of anything genuine or useful. She is a runner up for the Star Search Spokes Model competition. I fully expect the ghost of Ed McMahon to introduce us to the next Republican line up.
I know we avoid saying this because we don’t want to admit it to ourselves. I don’t want to. I don’t want to admit that we almost elected this woman and the man who was taking orders from the party’s “elitist” “brainiacs” when he picked her out of some binder full of women somewhere. “If you guys say so, I guess you must be right because I certainly don’t know what the hell is going on.” I suppose that’s something like what he said.
I don’t want to admit that the villains from corny 80’s coming of age flicks have come to life and are running congress like it’s the Alpha Beta fraternity. But that’s the situation we’re in. I’m pretty sure Sarah Palin knows it, and she’s an idiot. So I don’t think we should be lying to ourselves anymore about what’s happening here. I’m not saying the Dems don’t do this, too, but I am saying this party here is dangerously bad at it.
- Sarah Palin: I was forbidden to tell the truth about Obama in 2008 (bizpacreview.com)
- Sarah Palin Is Not Going to Start a Third Party (slog.thestranger.com)
- Sarah Palin tells Greta Van Susteren: ‘I was banned from talking about Rev. Wright’ (twitchy.com)
- Sarah Palin Supports Shut Down of U.S Government to Stop Obamacare (Audio) (opposingviews.com)
- Sarah Palin PAC is Losing Money, But Why? (webpronews.com)
- Sarah Palin Last Week’s Outrageous Quote Winner (newshounds.us)
- Alaskans don’t back Palin for prez (politico.com)
- MSM Just Can’t Quit Sarah Palin (pjmedia.com)