- I think everyone has a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- I want to love my neighbor and treat them the way I want to be treated.
- I think everyone should have access to affordable healthcare.
- I would rather put money into education than pay for people to be locked up. I want to encourage and help the underprivileged get a job and make a career.
- I’m tired of big money controlling our country and pushing their agenda.
- I think if you make enough money to spend one million dollars on a photograph of a potato or own a 300,000 dollar pinky ring you could be paying more in taxes to help the others in need.
People fought, people died so that we could have a democracy, so we could have a choice, a voice and a vote. Our country is in tangles. This is not a…
View original post 47 more words